1) Teamspeak: Whenever in a flight sim, you NEED to be on teamspeak. Even when not in a sim, but just online, you are encouraged to be on TS.
2) Forum/Communication activity: Check the forums regularly. At the very least 1 time in a 2 weeks (~15 days) is required.
Facebook and Whatsapp groups we have are also important important part of Gruppe-s communication and everyone is encouraged to be active there as they are able.
3) General/Flying activity: If you are on the Roster, you are flying regularly! For anyone, joining a sortie or a training event once every 2 weeks (~15 days) is a fair and realistic target, unless previously excused by making an LOA Topic.
4) Reminders & Removal: In case of not adhearing to the communication and flying activity rules stated above, a warning will be issued. After two unheeded warnings, the pilot will be removed from the roster.
5) LOA (Leave of Absence) forum part is used for pilots to make a topic if they are expected to be unable to be active for more than the 2 weeks (~15 days) mentioned in 3) "General/Flying activity". Notice that "Forum/Communication" is not included because being "active" there (Forums, FB, WA) is something anyone can do at the minumum once every 2 weeks (~15 days).